We are so happy to announce that our new nephew, Porter Keith Sargent, is finally here! He was 7 lbs 8 ou and as cute as can be. In fact, he looks very much like Cooper and pulls a lot of the same faces, especially when he cries. Michelle and baby are both doing well (minus a little sleep, I'm sure). We are so excited that he's here safe and are kind of sad that the marathon of new babies has come to an end.
Cutler Coast
1 month ago




5 comments:
Fun! I love new babies!
Congrats, you've become an aunt over and over in the last couple months- There is something about newborns that make everything feel like a new beggining.
Awww! he's so stinking cute! You look pretty content with that baby there. lol! Ok I won't tease you anymore. Love ya!
cute!!!!!
Oh Congrats to you Auntie!
Post a Comment